TRANSFORM YOUR CLIENT’S PRODUCT OR SERVICE EXPERIENCE THROUGH THE EYES OF AN INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN INTERIOR DESIGNER, TRENDSETTER, & STORY TELLER
Karen Mills, best known for her long running (8 years) broadcast interior design show Living Large underwritten by national brands SHERWIN WILLIAMS, KOHLER, FERGUSON, and G.E. – has been featured in the pages of USA TODAY, ABC national news, and ELLE DECOR design magazine along with two recent international books titled Architecture Today Interior Design and Design Icons in addition to 150+ other media outlets.
EXCERPT FROM WIKIPEDIA ———————————————————–Interior design has also become the subject of radio shows. In the U.S., popular interior design & lifestyle shows include Martha Stewart Living and Living Large featuring Karen Mills. Famous interior designers whose work is featured on these programs include Bunny Williams, Barbara Barry, and Kathy Ireland, among others.
“Recognized for designing an extraordinary living experience with a timeless signature look, internationally renowned interior designer Karen Mills creates interiors that nurture the soul and reduce stress.” Excerpt from book DESIGN ICONS – featuring “GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED AND CELEBRATED HOUSEHOLD NAMES”
“has a passion for helping people live better whether its creating an extraordinary living experience that can engage the senses and nurture the soul or giving back to her community.” – Excerpt from book ARCHITECTURE TODAY INTERIOR DESIGN featuring “THE BEST INTERIOR PROJECTS IN THE INTERNATIONAL SCENE”
Here are some of our statistics that may be helpful in assessing our value to your product or service.
- Former on air spokesperson for iconic national brands including Ferguson, Sherwin Williams, Kohler, and GE among others. Continue to be a spokesperson for companies as needed.
- Former host of the renowned Living Large design show (2005-2013) featuring original content from celebrity guests including movie stars and network TV actors that was broadcast on Entercom Radio stations. The program produced enough revenue to last 8 times longer than normal.
- Internationally published writer whose articles have been featured by Forbes magazine (5946 views), Entertainment Today (Robb Report publication), and Houzz magazine among numerous others.
- The Karen Mills award winning blog has subscribers in over 130 countries and is picked up by Sherwin Williams online along with numerous other media outlets around the world including local magazines.
- Former host of Living Green with Karen Mills and face of World Goin Green Network produced by Outpost Worldwide in 2008 that had Sprint and Kohler as corporate sponsors.
- Create and appear on regular TV design segments for Better KC – KCTV5 (CBS affliliate) along with other local TV and radio stations.
- Share design on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In
- Get asked 1-2 times per year to try out for a network TV show. Last request was July 2019.
- Design Speaker at numerous public events including HOME SHOWS, SHERWIN WILLIAMS COLOR FORECAST, Speaking of Women’s Health Convention, Eastern Accents event, KCRAR realtor convention, and much more.
- Speaker for K.C. Royals Luther Dummy Taylor Day at Kauffman, U.S. Department of Health’s first fitness festival, American Diabetes Association, American Cancer Society, Boulevard of Dreams.
- Designed a piano for Steinway and asked to design a bathroom for Kohler headquarters corporate showroom.
- Named Top 100 Interior Design Blogs for 2015.
- Graduated from the University of Kansas where I studied Interior Design and Television.