As seen – ABC network, Elle Decor magazine, & The Washington Post
With a specialty in remodeling and custom design, award winning designer and former host of Living Large Karen Mills, attributes her success to building long term relationships with clients, while also helping them reduce stress, nurture their soul, and live better. That’s why 90% of her firm’s projects come from referrals.
After 1200+ client projects and experience as a spoke person for Sherwin Williams, Kohler, Ferguson, GE and more, Mills’ design firm understands the design process and how to translate personal style into a timeless signature look that can bring family closer together.
To find out more about how we can use our experience and team of trusted experts to help you create a better living experience while avoiding costly mistakes, call 913.764.5915 now to discuss your custom design or remodeling project.
Interiors by Design, Inc. at 9919 Lackman Road in Lenexa, KS 66219
WHAT OUR RAVING FANS SAY…
What a wonderful experience! Every time we enter the new spaces it brings peace and calm. Your interior design talent has enhanced the quality of our life and you are truly one of a kind! C. Brown (master suite addition)
Working with you has changed my life! You’re amazing! Sofia Rodriguez (whole house remodel)
Karen has great taste, of course, and most important has an instinctual feeling for the taste and desires of her clients. She knew exactly what look I wanted for my kitchen, and combined that design concept with total functionality. And, she was fun and easy to work with. A great experience! Kay Ketcham (kitchen remodel)
To hear more of what our raving fans say, click on the link at top.
INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES OFFERED:
Remodeling/Additions/New Build/Kitchen/Bath (See our Process link above for more information)
Custom Interior Design & Furnishings (furniture, flooring, window treatments, cabinetry, artwork, and more.
Professional Assessment/Master Plan/Project Management
Interior Decorating including styling/staging
TOP 5 REASONS OUR CLIENTS HIRE US
1. Professional Plan of Action to guide you through the process, help you be more cost effective, reduce stress, and save money.
2. To avoid costly mistakes with architecture/construction issues, space planning, wrong furniture size/type, and/or wrong color by hiring interior designer before beginning project.
3. Access to designer only/retail furnishings below retail price.
4. Invaluable Resources/budget management to save hours of time spent researching/shopping and to reduce stress.
5. To have a trusted adviser and liaison to help manage the project and resources for the best result possible with your investment.